Authorized Digital Signature Certificate provider, Mumbai
The Digital India is an initiative of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. The Information Technology Act, 2000 provides the required legal sanctity to the digital signature certificate based on asymmetric crypto-systems. Authentication of electronic records by affixing digital signature is mandatory for several categories of applications in India. To apply for Digital signature certificate in Mumbai please mail or contact Joy Varghese on 9322632211 or 022 22654964 or text DSC to 9322832211
Advantages of Digital Signature Certificate.
- A more authentic and most secure signature.
- No data tampering.
- Legal requirements: It ensures all formal, legal aspects of executing the document are met.
- Applicable across all industries.
- Swift approval: A paper document approval process is slow and expensive, whereas; with a fully digital system, the process is faster and cheaper.
All Classes of digital signature certificate in Mumbai
- (n) eEXIM for DGFT - For online E com applications under MEIS, Advance Authorization, EPCG, SEIS, SFIS, FMS, FPS, VKGUY, Restricted items for imports Exports, PRC, Export House Certificates , IEC modification etc.
- Class II DSC – Only Sign (Individual) - Used for ROC, Income Tax , Provident Fund, eMigration, Applying new Import Export Code Number, Industrial Licences and many other applications.
- Class III DSC - Only Sign (Organization) – Icegate applications – filing shipping bills for exports and many other applications.
- Class III – Sign + Encrypt for E-tendering (organization).
to apply for digital signature certificate, contact us