Consultancy on Foreign Trade Policy and Procedures
One of the advantages with IEC is that we offer assistance at all stages as far as foreign trade policy is concerned. From right classification to identify various benefits the product is entitled to. Some of the schemes that are presently covered under foreign trade policy against exports from India are given below:
- Duty Drawback.
- Advance Authorization scheme.
- Export Promotion of Capital Goods (EPCG).
- Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS).
- Service Exports from India Scheme (SEIS).
- EOUS/ EPZ / EHTP/STP/BTP.
- Various Duty benefits under Central Excise Rules.
Apart from above one can also apply for benefits that are not availed against past exports (not more than 3 years from the date of application) under following schemes:-
- Focus Product Scheme (FPS).
- Focus Market Scheme (FMS).
- Vishesh Krishi Upaj Yoyana (VKGU).
- Served From India Scheme (SFIS).
All we need from you are the shipping details. We shall guide and assist you step by step to procure unclaimed benefit your product was entitled to.
There are many more schemes.