The Digital India is an initiative of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
The Information Technology Act, 2000 provides the required legal sanctity to the digital signatures based on asymmetric crypto-systems. Authentication of electronic records by affixing digital signature is mandatory for several categories of applications in India.
Advantages of DSC
- A more authentic and most secure signature.
- No data tampering.
- Legal requirements: It ensures all formal, legal aspects of executing the document are met.
- Applicable across all industries.
- Swift approval: A paper document approval process is slow and expensive, whereas; with a fully digital system, the process is faster and cheaper.
We provide all classes of Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) – Fresh as well as renewals
- (n) eEXIM for DGFT – For online E com applications under MEIS, DSC for MEIS transfer, Advance Authorization, EPCG, SEIS, SFIS, FMS, FPS, VKGUY, Restricted items for imports Exports, PRC, Export House Certificates ,etc
- Class II – Only Signing (Individual) – Used for ROC, Income Tax , Provident Fund, eMigration, Industrial Licences and many other applications.
- class II signing and encryption for individuals and organisations
- Class III – Only Sign (Organization) – Icegate applications – filing shipping bills for exports and many other applications.
Class III – Signing + Encryption for E-tendering (organization)